Hub Recruitment 2020/21
Recruiting Mathematics Education Professionals
The newly formed Mobius Maths Hub seeks to extend and strengthen its work supporting schools in Wiltshire, Swindon, West Berkshire, Reading, Wokingham and Bracknell Forest. We are therefore seeking to recruit a number of teachers to join our leadership and management team as well as lead Work Groups. All positions allow you to continue with your current teaching commitments with a fee being paid to your school for time allocated to your Maths Hub role. If you would like to find out more or to have an informal discussion please email email@example.com.
We have the following opportunities for experienced mathematics education professionals to develop and spread excellent practice, for the benefit of all pupils and students in the Hub area.
- Assistant Maths Hub Lead – Primary Teaching for Mastery (1 day a week)
- Assistant Maths Hub Lead – Level 3 (1/2 day a week)
- Mastery Readiness Leads (1 day a week)
Application deadline 3rd July 2020.
Please email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Group Leads
Work Group Leads are responsible for planning, organising, running and facilitating one of our many Work Groups in the Maths Hub. This is a great opportunity to support your career development at a regional and national level as well as change the national landscape with regards to Maths education. In addition to delivering training you would receive:
- central national training from the NCETM
- support from Mobius LLME community
We are looking for Leads to support Work Groups in the Primary, Early Years and Secondary sector.
- Building Firm Mathematical Foundations in Reception
- Y5-Y8 Continuity
- Challenging Topics at GCSE
- Supporting Core Maths
- Developing A Level Pedagogy
- SKTM for Early Years, Primary and Teaching Assistants
Express your interest by 6th July 2020.
Further details are available from email@example.com