Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website [our ‘Site’] you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
As part of our role in leading the Mobius Maths Hub, we collect and hold a certain amount of data about individuals involved in our network.
The data includes name, role (with respect to hub work), school/establishment, email address, National Centre for Excellence in the Teaching of Mathematics (NCETM) username and (in some cases, for example Work Group Leads) telephone number. The agreement between the Mobius Maths Hub and the Department for Education (DfE) requires us to monitor and evaluate our work as a Maths Hub. This is the legal basis for the data that we hold; for example, participation in the Work Groups, which we coordinate. Such data is reported on a regular basis to both the NCETM and the DfE.